Wednesday, September 07, 2005

update...

Hi all,
so how's it going out there in cut + post world?
Are people getting their collage packages?
Have had a few people contact me and say that they have theirs, anyone else?
Also, I just wanted to let everyone know not to be worried too much about the process too much. In the kits I suggested that you should use about 80% of the material you are given, I think this has scared a couple of people, and thinking about it, I think it scares me too...
So a revised idea is ; just go with what you want to do, if you want to only use a couple of things and copy them, or use it all and make a series of postcards, it's all good- because in the end, you are taking what someone else has given you, and making it your own...
That's about all for now, leave a comment and let me know how things are going,
cheers
Liss

6 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Tash said...

I've recieved my package from miss fe, and it's pretty cool, hmmm, train timetables(don't be jealous Tash) and chinese paper -amongst other good stuff, cheers miss fe, love ya work.
Liss

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liss! Hope you are cutting and posting to your heart's content. Just wanted to let you know I am still without stuff! Everyone else is into their postcards and I am sitting at home twiddling my thumbs! Oh well, hopefully it's on it's way. Have you heard any news?

Miss Fe

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cut and Posters!

A big thanks to Lisa for the beautiful materials that she sent through!

I am having lots of fun with them. I look forward to seeing all else.

xmira

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tash said...

hey Fe,
I think yours could be a bit lete beacause we had some mail probs with your "poster" I sent you an e-mail, but there seems to be a prob with it, did you get one?
cheers
Liss

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Tash said...

should really have checked for mistakes just then, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home