Wednesday, August 17, 2005

draw-a-rama

hi cut + posters,
well we have 14 artists signed up for the first round and soon I'll be doing the draw to see who people are going to be sending their collage materials to, already David and Rosie (the cat) are standing by practising their best "lotto official faces" so they can make sure everything is above board. So if you've signed up you can expect to get an "official" cut + post info kit in the mail by the end of this week, aust post willing.
That's about all for now,
cheers
Liss

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Liss,
I have 2 questions. When you say 80%..do you mean our collages have to be made from 80% of the materials received or 80% of the collage has to be made from materials received?(so that even if you only picked one image from the received stuff, as long as it takes up 80% of the collage that's OK)
Also are we allowed to scan and manipulate images received to use in our collage?
Am I worrying too much?
Delores

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Liss,
I think the blog clock is on American time (chortle)
Delores

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey del,
I guess I was just trying to say as long as the work you end up with has used mainly what you've been given- but I don't think it really matters too much. By all means scan and manipulate,sounds good. Maybe I was worrying too much by mentioning it, but I wanted to let people know that you can't just add one little thing you've been given to all your own thing- but thinking about that, that could be good, so just go with whatever you want,I'm sure it'll be grand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home